Devin spent the month of May doing a rotation in Madison, Wisconsin, which meant that Emily and I only saw him on the weekends. Not ideal, but so much better being able to have him on the weekends compared to not seeing him for 3 months straight (what our situation was this past Jan-March). With May being the last month of my pregnancy, as well as only being with Devin Friday night-Sunday, we LIVED for the weekends. I would get all my homemaking/nesting "stuff" and errands accomplished during the week, so that the weekends we could just play, play, play. We've gone down to the city, spent many nights/days at the beach, and last weekend we went to Independence Grove for a picnic dinner and play ground session. Emily and I have been going there every Wednesday for play group and walks, but it was so fun to have Devin with us this time. He got to see the excitement Emily exudes when she sees the "duckies" and "fishies" and then gets to feed them "bed" (bread).
Emily got a ton of energy out and was in desperate need of a bath. She requested that daddy take a bath with her. So cute. I love the relationship they have together.

Emily got a ton of energy out and was in desperate need of a bath. She requested that daddy take a bath with her. So cute. I love the relationship they have together.


No comments:
Post a Comment