Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Uncle Josh's Photo Shoot

Yesterday, my brother Josh stopped in for a night on his way to Philly.  He is EXTREMELY talented when it comes to photography, so I took full advantage of his skills and had him take some pictures of our new family of 4.  He is graciously going to touch up/edit a few of my favorites, but I just couldn't wait to post these.  The idea of having a perfect family portrait flew right out the window as soon as Josh started snapping pictures.... Emily was ALL OVER THE PLACE!  Josh got some great candids that sum up exactly the phase of life we're in now :)  THANK YOU JOSH!!Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

Megan said...

love the pictures!! i cracked up at the ones where emily is sticking her head through the railings hahaha CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!!! Love you!

Stacy said...

2nd and 3rd are my favs. Print and frame!!

Kira said...

I love them all, but my favorite is the last family picture. So cute!