I had my last appointment Friday morning, only to find out that hardly any progression has been made toward labor. So I scheduled myself an induction for Thursday the 14th, and am really hoping that this baby comes on her own before then...highly doubtful...but I'm still hoping and praying. Since Friday morning, I have been doing everything I can find online regarding natural ways to induce labor...minus drinking caster oil...and here I am the morning after my due date still pregnant....for the 2nd time. Emily was a week late, and I was induced.
While I would really like to utilize the time that I have Marianne here to help me with Emily and the new baby, we've had a lot of fun playing the past 3 days as we've been waiting on the baby to make her move.
Wisconsin's free fishing day was last Saturday, when we rented a row boat. Devin talked about fishing all week, and decided to go down to the beach by our house on Illinois' free fishing day this past weekend weekend. He got up very early... we're talkin' 5:30am....that is a sign of a true/dedicated fisherman.
We took Marianne to our new favorite, local destination...Elawa Farm. We also spent an evening at the beach... got Subway sandwiches for dinner, Devin took a freezing dip in the lake, Emily playing in the sand the entire time until we roasted marshmellows and made s'mores when the sun went down. (forgot to take pictures of this outing)
While I would really like to utilize the time that I have Marianne here to help me with Emily and the new baby, we've had a lot of fun playing the past 3 days as we've been waiting on the baby to make her move.
Wisconsin's free fishing day was last Saturday, when we rented a row boat. Devin talked about fishing all week, and decided to go down to the beach by our house on Illinois' free fishing day this past weekend weekend. He got up very early... we're talkin' 5:30am....that is a sign of a true/dedicated fisherman.

We took Marianne to our new favorite, local destination...Elawa Farm. We also spent an evening at the beach... got Subway sandwiches for dinner, Devin took a freezing dip in the lake, Emily playing in the sand the entire time until we roasted marshmellows and made s'mores when the sun went down. (forgot to take pictures of this outing)

We spent all of Saturday in the city...Lincoln Park Zoo, Lou Malnati's pizza, Michigan Avenue and Millenium Park. It was a scorcher of a day (especially waddling around 9 months pregnant), but we had a lot of fun, and Emily did surprisingly well for having skipped her nap.
You know when you see pictures of yourself, and it hits you that you don't look the way you think you look?? I had that experience when I went through all of the pictures we took in the city. I look a lot more pregnant than I feel/thought. Oh well....pregnant women get a free pass to look frumpy, right? These will be the last pictures of me pregnant with baby #2. (I am 1 day shy of 40 weeks).
Check out my little celebrity baby :)
She loved the polar bear and the water tank.
Check out my little celebrity baby :)

She loved the polar bear and the water tank.

No comments:
Post a Comment