Thursday, June 14, 2012

Introducing...

...The newest addition to our family!  We feel incredibly blessed to have experienced the miracle that came to us yesterday.

Claire Marianne
June 13, 2012 
3:04pm 
6lbs 13oz 
19in long 

We have been praying for 9 months for a healthy baby, as well as a smooth labor and delivery. Our prayers were answered, and I personally have felt so close to Heaven the past 24 hours getting to know our little peanut. My labor and delivery was a wonderful experience, and I'm looking forward to writing it all down soon. For now, pictures are the easiest and quickest thing to post.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Nicole Pace Donovan said...

My little guy had the same dimensions of 6 lbs 13 oz and 19 in when he was born. It must mean that they are destined to be friends. She is adorable!

Miss Lacey said...

Congratulations!!!!! You look great! And I love those pictures with Emily, she is the sweetest little thing. Yay for girls!
Loves to your family!