Monday, June 4, 2012

Elawa Farm

Devin's last day of his Madison, Wisconsin rotation was this past Thursday, so we had a 3 day weekend! On Friday (June 1st) we went to Elawa Farm...a hidden gem so close to our house. We had no idea what we've been missing these past 3 years, and why we had never been there until now. It was fun, free and Emily was highly entertained. Win, win, win! Photobucket Bad picture of me, but this is a classic pose by Emily anytime we pick her up when she doesn't want to be held. She straightens her legs, arches her back, and flails her arms around. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Emily wasn't sure about the snake at first... Photobucket ...but then she warmed up to him a bit. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

melissa walker said...

You are so brave touching all of those reptiles! Those pictures convinced me NOT to go to Elawa farm :)

Kate and Brooks said...

I keep up on your blog and I just love seeing Emily grow! I'm so excited for you and Devin with the upcoming addition of a new little babe. I'm dying to know where you got your pretty sweater?

Unknown said...

Thanks Kate! You are sweet to flatter me :) I actually got the top at Down East's clearance rack, when I was in Utah for Christmas, for 5 bucks! One of those random finds.