Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's Really About to Happen

We are really about to have our 2nd baby, and my nerves, emotions, anticipations and excitement are starting to kick into high gear.  Tonight Devin, Emily and I will drive up to Milwaukee to pick up my sweet mother in law from the airport. She is flying into our neck of the woods to offer her incredibly valuable service and expertise, for the next 2 weeks, as Devin and I bring our newest member of our family into our lives and home. My prayer was to make it to this day, June 7th, without having the baby. I am so relieved that Marianne will be here, in just a matter of hours, and that she will be the care taker of Emily whenever my body decides its ready to have this baby. Knowing that Emily is with her grandma at home, while Devin and I are at the hospital, is seriously so comforting.  With Marianne coming today, the reality of the baby coming is extremely setting in as well.
Due date countdown = 3 days! 
(But...if this baby is anything like Emily, I won't have her until next week sometime) 

 Marianne is a woman that was placed in my life for a reason, as I have learned SO MUCH from her in the short 4 1/2 years that I've known her. I have been anticipating this visit ever since we told her we were pregnant again.  She came out when Emily was born, and was beyond helpful, physically and emotionally.  I am so lucky to get her again, for 2 weeks, all to myself!  Let the fun begin...Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

{Kim} said...

Marianne is a wonderfully sweet woman! I'm excited for you to experience this next blessing and journey in your life. Tell Devin 'hi!' from us. Good luck with everything...you'll do great!