And here we are today...I think we'll play some tennis, and go back to the beach again tonight...and who knows...maybe I'll get in the water this time too :)
Thursday, August 12, 2010
While We Wait...
Since this is Devin's week off in between summer and fall classes, and since the baby has not yet arrived...we have been trying to fill our evenings with fun. We've watched rented movies, played monopoly a few times, and Devin has completely finished the unpacking of the last few misc bins/boxes. With the unpacking complete, we have been able to get out the past 2 nights. We live really close to Lake Michigan now, and put our beach passes to use. We packed a backpack with a frisbee, bocce ball, and towel...got on our bikes, and rode down to the beach. It was such a nice night, and fun to play some games in the sand. Devin braved the extremely cold lake water, and seriously giggled and smiled like a little kid the whole time he was swimming. Who knew a visit to the lake could make him so happy?! I think he's just been cooped up in the library for far too long.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
so glad y'all are taking advantage of your time alone! that's really fun. praying for you friend :)
P.S. I miss talking to you on gmail :(
Maybe your babe is waiting so we can have the same b-day(13th) That would be pretty cool. Enjoy your free time!
im so glad you're doing so well. you make the whole pregnancy thing look like a breeze!! can't wait to hear when she comes!! love you!
I really hope the fact that this isn't updated means that y'all are at the hospital!
Post a Comment