Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby Update

I had my weekly appointment this afternoon and here's what I found out...

1. I have BARELY progressed down there...dilated to a 2

2. Scheduled an NST test for Saturday morning to make sure the baby is not in distress and that she's still doing fine in there.

3. Lastly...if the baby hasn't come by Tuesday evening, the 17th, I will go into the hospital to begin the inducement process.

So...today was a good day. I know that by next Wednesday, at the latest, I will give birth to this child. If she comes before then...icing on the cake!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You poor thing! I'm just so glad you're pregnancy has been smooth and you're still feeling good :) Let me know if you want to talk and for sure let me know when she arrives :)

Maddy said...

Less than a week at least! AHH!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Rachel W. said...

I went over my due date too its no fun! You look amazing and I can't wait to see this little girl!