Emily and I slept in until 11am this morning, while Devin and grandma went to church. Devin and Emily are having a little afternoon snooze right next to me on our bed. Devin specifically requested that he be the one to nap with her this afternoon. I love seeing him with her... how much he loves her and craves time with her. She is one lucky little girl to have Devin for her daddy.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I am so happy for you guys. Cherish the moments, they grow so fast. miss you!
It looks like she has his lips. SO cute!
I got to say....she looks like ole' Devie!
what darling pictures! sooo cute!!!!
she is precious Jennie!!!
Love daddy daughter time! Such cute pictures! She is adorable...and so is Devin lol!
Oh, Jennie, she is SO beautiful!! Congratulations. I'm so glad she's finally here. You're going to be such great parents. I love the name you chose for her. She's so precious! I hope you're getting some sleep amidst all the long nights. I still remember the feelings I had when my little Kenzie was born. Its indescribable when you become a mother for the first time.
Thanks for sharing the pictures--she is adorable! Congratulations!
Post a Comment