Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Patience....

Will today be the day?
***
I really hope so.
***
Devin and I asked her very nicely this morning if she would come on out to meet us.
***
He even rubbed and kissed the belly, to make her feel extra loved.
***
Today is my official due date.
***
I am ready to meet my daughter!

6 comments:

Maddy said...

I totally didn't know you were having a girl until I read daughter... everyone I know just had a boy or is having a boy, so I guess I thought you were one of them too. I am so excited that you're having a girl, and she needs to come soon! :)

Maddy said...

Now as I'm looking through your older posts, I must REALLY not have been paying attention to all the pink everywhere in gifts and stuff! Haha!

{Kim} said...

We've been thinking about you lately and wondering if it will be soon as well! Good luck when it does happen. It is such a wonderful experience to give birth. Just do what you can and think positive. We love you guys!

Design A-Peele said...

praying that she comes today!

Candace said...

Oh man, I keep checking your blog to see if your little girl has made her way into this world yet. I hope she comes soon! Maybe today will be THE DAY!! Braden was born on his due date. You never know though.

Hi, I'm Rachel said...

Oh, the excitement!! I'm SO excited for you guys :)