We chose a name...finally! It wasn't until we were literally packing up to leave the hospital that we decided on Emily Lorna for this sweet baby girl. The name fits! Here are some more pictures of the past few days. I can't stop snapping them either. I carry the camera to every room I go with the Emily. And I take so many shots of the same thing, but for some reason they look different to me, or she is making a different face that I just have to capture!
We are in LOVE with our Emily!
Grandma Tranter flew in to help us...she has been AMAZING!

15 comments:
Precious! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations! Keep the pictures coming!
Oh my gosh, she is so stinkin cute! I hope all is going well with you and I can't wait to be able to come see her!
EMILY! I knew it!!! I love the name...she is absolutely beautiful! love you!
Abbey said that Emily is all ready to go out in the snow with her pink mittens! She is such a doll! Hayden said, "Hey, that's my binky."
She's so sweet and beautiful!
Congrats Jennie! She is absolutely precious!
Ahhhh I love all these pictures! She is so beautiful and your hair looks so shiny and gorgeous btw! I love her cute bows in her hair and the sweet pictures of Devin and Marianne! Love them all
Ohh cute pictures like these make me want a girl sometimes! You look amazing as always! Take lots of pictures because they change everyday. Me, my mom, rachel and Jill all said that the picture third from the bottom looks like Devin! What a sweet baby girl! Cant wait to meet her!
She's ADORABLE!!!!! And are you a model or a new mom??? I can't wait to meet the little beauty!!!
She is an ANGEL! Good work you guys! I cant wait to hear about the birth :)
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY!! you look amazing and what an adorable family you have. sure love you! CONGRATS!!!
Your family is so beautiful. We are so happy for you. Congratulations!
Oh, I'm so jealous of my mom! She is so beautiful, and is she pulling "the Rock" in one of her pics? :) I just love her!
BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!! You and the baby of course.
I could not be happier for you guys! LOVE YOU!
Oh she's so gorgeous!! I love that you doll her all up! Girls are so much fun! I can just tell how happy you both are to have her hear. Love it!
Post a Comment