I can finally say where we've been living the past few years now that we don't live there anymore. Right before Emily was born, we were lucky enough to find a small duplex to rent in the beautiful town of Lake Forest, Illinois...right up against Lake Michigan. The year before that we lived just one town up in Lake Bluff.
It has been a full week now since the girls and I flew from Chicago to Salt Lake City, where we will be temporarily be living with Devin's parents for the next 7 months until Devin graduates the beginning of June.
Devin finished up his October rotation in Chicago before driving one of our cars (loaded with stuff) across the country this past weekend. It feels strange to think that we no longer have a home in Illinois. We are gypsies until we find out where we will be spending the next 3 years for residency.
Here is an overload of pictures to wrap up our last few weeks in Lake Forest.
Train Station
Lake Forest Library
The Beach..
These two girls spent a lot of time together, neglected, as I packed and packed and packed.
I love moments like this one. Reading with daddy before bedtime.
Claire is so close to rolling over...
And this is what got me (and Emily) through the long 3 hour flight to Salt Lake...






















No comments:
Post a Comment