Claire is 5 months old as of yesterday, November 13th. Everything about Claire has gone by so much faster than it did with Emily. Her pregnancy, her labor and delivery, and most especially her first 5 months in our family.
I love this baby girl SO MUCH! She is such a blessing of peace and sweetness in our family. She is definitely a baby along for the ride, and rolls with whatever comes her way. She is so mellow, and has the sweetest countenance about her. She smiles so easily, and belly laughs when I bounce her on my knee or talk in a really high pitched voice to her.
She is such a trooper when it comes to Emily. Emily is adorable with her and loves her to pieces, and sometimes this love just explodes and hurts Claire in the process, but Claire just takes it and continues to beam when Emily comes her way. For instance, Emily's first question in the morning when I'm getting her from her crib is "Where's Claire Bear?" As I bring her into my room, and she catches her first glimpse of Claire lying on my bed, she wiggles out of my arms and completely smothers Claire with kisses and hugs...literally laying herself completely on top of Claire. I'm sure Claire can't breath during these expressions of love, but she just smiles and grabs Emily's cheeks, head and hair as a way to return her sentiments. Love, love, love this girl!
I took these at Amber's house (more to come on this) with Claire lying on the quilt I made her before she was born.
(Of course Claire gauged herself with her fingernail shortly before taking these pictures...needless to say her nails have been trimmed.)
Here is the visual to the morning mauling I referred to...









No comments:
Post a Comment