Monday, November 12, 2012

Girl Cousin Time

Devin and his brothers went to the BYU football game this past Saturday.  The night before and all day Saturday is snowed, and the temperature was down to 16 degrees when they left the house for the 8:30 kick off time.  These boys are dedicated sports fans.
  
Devin and Rob

Photobucket

Because Sarah was working, I got to watch Reagan! It was crazy and fun to entertain 3 little girls...especially at bath time. There was water everywhere, but fun was had by all.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

I wanted to get a post bath picture of them in their jammies with their hair brushed back...but Claire was over it and Emily and Reagan did not want to look at me.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket

After baths we read story after story after story to clam them down before bed. It was fun to have 3 fresh smelling babies around me entranced in the books I was reading. Kids are awesome!

No comments: