Thursday, November 8, 2012

a Pumpkin, a Giraffe & a Kitty

With Halloween landing just 2 days after we arrived in Salt Lake, costumes were at the bottom of the priority list during the last week we spent in Illinois. I thought about costumes, but then didn't want to have to add them to my packing and lug them out to Utah. 

 Suzy and Sarah to the rescue! My sister in laws brought over a few costumes that worked great for my little munchkins. First, I put Claire in a pumpkin costume...
  Photobucket

As adorable as she was as a pumpkin, it was a bit hot for the warm Halloween Salt Lake got. So I changed her into this kitty costume that Reagan wore last year.
  Photobucket

And Emily wore Knox's old Giraffe costume. She obliged to wear the full head piece, but watching her push it back out of her eyes over and over and over made me feel bad for the poor girl, so I just took it off her head for most of the trick or treating. And most people thought she was a cow when her head piece wasn't on.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Devin was still in Illinois finishing up his last week of his surgery rotation, so Rob helped a ton in taming my wild giraffe as she ran from house to house.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket

Look at these cute little cousins! 
Batman (Knox), Boo (Reagan) and BYU Cougar (Wes)
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course...cool Aunt Suzy
  Photobucket

1 comment:

melissa walker said...

Seriously--Come Back! We miss you and your sweet girls!