Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tranter Family Time

While in Utah, I spent a week in Wanship, and then a week in Salt Lake. This post is devoted to my time spent with my Tranter family in Salt Lake. We celebrated the newly wed Matt's 22nd birthday with a big family dinner. Mom made an incredible turkey dinner with all the trimmings. I was pleasantly stuffed at the end of it.
Photobucket

Sarah and I went for a walk and a picnic with our girls. Reagan is 7 months younger than Emily. I love that these two girls will grow up together and be so close when the family is all together. Cousin Ruby is 1 year older than Emily, and was so sweet to her. Every time they were together Ruby was taking such good care of Emily.
Photobucket Jen and Dave had us over for dinner and game night. Good times as always.
Photobucket I absolutely love this picture. Sam is such a good big brother to his twin siblings, Jack and Lucy. (Ruby did not want to be in the picture.)
Photobucket And what would Tranter Family Time be without a trip to the cabin? I love spending time there. Up in the mountains, no distractions, games, games, movies, games, food, chatting, hair playing, food, games...so much fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket These last pictures are of our last night in Utah. Rob, Sarah, Emily and I went to Draper park for a picnic and then played one last round of rook to tie me over until Christmas. Reagan and Emily were being really cute with each other. We had to capitalize on the moment.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Marianne said...

What a great time we all enjoyed while you were here in town! It is so fun to see all the pictures and relive the excitement. I'm so glad Emily waited to walk until she got home so her dad could feel better about sharing you with us while he had to go back to school. We sure love and miss you. Mom Tranter