Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Emily is a ONE YEAR OLD!

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Emily.

You're quickly transforming from a baby into a little girl. You're walking the perimeter of couches, coffee tables, chairs, kitchen cabinets...anything that you can pull yourself up with. Your smile is HUGE and your 7 little teeth are so fun to see when you laugh. You jibber jabber all day long and randomly you'll mimic words that I say: baby, ball, dada, mama, hi. I'm starting to feel pressure and responsibility to teach you, and expose you to, as much as I can. You're constantly discovering new things and ways to play with household stuff. You are such a great eater (definitely mine and daddy's daughter!) You love all fruit especially grapes and blueberries, cheese, avocado, peas and most recently fish. I'm still nursing you, but only 3 times a day. (I will very much miss our nursing sessions as they are the only times you actually cuddle with me...you are always on the go.)


It's amazing how much change occurs during the first year.

We LOVE you Emily Lorna.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emily! The Pictures are adorable

joshhouck said...

HA! Love it! Looks like a great time!

melissa walker said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Madison Houck said...

She looks so adorable in the large picture of her with the cake on her face:) that's my favorite!

Devin & Rebecca said...

LOVE the big picture of her! I'm so glad that Devin was able to celebrate with her, even if he had to miss the actual day. You two are wonderful parents!

Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday Emmy! I love their first birthdays! I also love that she shared with knox! SO cute!

Michelle and Laron said...

Yeah! She's super cute! Aren't 1-year-old's fun?