Monday, August 1, 2011

Madison's Visit

My little sister Madison flew up for a quick visit last week. I have been nagging her for a while to come and play with Emily and me, and I'm so glad she came up before she heads off to her first year of college in a few weeks! I am 8 years older than Madison, and have always viewed her as my baby sister...but she is definitely not a baby anymore. She and I have more and more in common the older she gets, and this visit from her was the best yet.

Here she is waiting for us to pick her up from the airport.
Photobucket We played monopoly and balderdash...Madison is a gamer...and we like that.
Photobucket Emily and I took her around downtown Lake Forest and introduced her to Einstein Bagels.
Photobucket
And we had to let her experience a Chicago Dog...
Photobucket


Come again Madison! We loved having you here, and hope your first few weeks of college go well!!

No comments: