Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby Emmie





6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am just in love with her beautiful eyes and lashes...she is going to be trouble!!! can't wait to see her soon :)

Rachel W. said...

She is so pretty I love her long eyelashes!! What a cutie!

Kate and Brooks said...

Her eyelashes are TO-DIE-FOR!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Andrea said...

I can't get over her beautiful little face!! I'm hoping I get to see her for real at Christmas?!

Candace said...

Well, first of all, I'm IMPRESSED that you just had a baby....and you're already running marathons!! That's awesome. And second of all, I can't believe there were over TWENTY mice in your kitchen!!!! How scary. You seem to have handled it very well. I would have frieked out big time.

Suzy Tranter said...

How have I not met this baby!! Adding to the sorrow of not being home for Christmas! She is so sweet!