At the beginning of October I walked in the kitchen and saw little tiny black droppings on a white plate that was on our counter top. I brought the plate into the living room to show Devin. The next day Devin came home with a few mouse traps. We put peanut butter on them and placed them around our kitchen.
What I'm about to tell you is extremely DISGUSTING, so consider yourself warned! Within in an hour we had caught 4 mice! Within 2 days we had caught 10-12! Now today...4 weeks later...our grand total is 23! We have caught 23 mice in our tiny little kitchen. Can you believe that?! And some of the mice haven't been a "clean" catch. We've caught some by the tail, the foot, and even the face, which makes for a brutal sight. At first it was scary and gross to me, but after 10 or so, it became so routine to hear the trap go off, then turn to Devin and place bets on which trap we think got the little buggar. We have had the exterminator come out 3 different times over the past 4 weeks, and are really hoping that the problem is behind us now.
This was the very first mouse we caught

This was the second...by the foot!

Who wants to come visit?! HA!
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooo gross Jennie!!! You are a brave woman!!
Ha ha those pics are sad but it makes me laugh! That is pretty gross though! My dad gets them in the garage all the time. He calls them his pets and shows the grandkids. lol
I can't believe all those mice! We have them on our balcony all the time and they climb our screen and sit there and Darren caught one in a trap in his car the other day! Eww they are gross I hope you dont get any more little friends!!
Post a Comment