Devin, Emily and I went to Georgia for a few days during Devin's fall break from school. We haven't been back for over a year and a half, so it was really nice to make a trip....and this time we had our little munchkin to tote along with us! She was so fun to show off. We had a great trip. I wish I would have taken more pictures, because we fit a lot in: game nights, walks/runs, tennis matches, Atlanta Hawks game, Devin played a round of golf and went fishing with dad, and tons of catch up time with my family. Here is the commentary on the pictures I did manage to snap.
Emily's first plane ride!
This was taken during take off...look how relaxed she is. She did such a good job on the plane! 
I wanted one with her too

Madison meets Emily

Grandpa and Emmie time



I wanted one with her too
Madison meets Emily
Grandpa and Emmie time
Mama T. meets Emily

We didn't have Emily's beloved swing to help her fall asleep, so we put her down on my dad's bed for naps.


Michael and Dad spent a lot of down time like this...
On a walk...the days were beautiful with temps in the 70's!

My dad made this craddle before my oldest brother Josh was born. Josh, Matt and I used it as babies. When I was little I used to play with this craddle and put my babies in it (my cabbage patch doll was named Emily...go figure). He had it set right next to our bed when we arrived, and I got to put my real baby Emily in it every night. A lot of babies have been in this special craddle! Thanks Dad!
Michael and Dad spent a lot of down time like this...
My dad made this craddle before my oldest brother Josh was born. Josh, Matt and I used it as babies. When I was little I used to play with this craddle and put my babies in it (my cabbage patch doll was named Emily...go figure). He had it set right next to our bed when we arrived, and I got to put my real baby Emily in it every night. A lot of babies have been in this special craddle! Thanks Dad!
I had a girl's night with a few friends from high school. It was SO GOOD to catch back up with them, and of course...show off Emily.

No comments:
Post a Comment