This past Saturday we got up and were out of the house by 7:45am. That is a HUGE accomplishment for me these days. We're talkin' baby fed, changed, burped, buckled into her car seat...and mom and dad fed, changed, burped, and buckled into our seats too! We ventured into Wisconsin (we live 15 minutes from the border) to buy some authentic Wisconsin curd cheese, shop the outlets, and hit up the Jelly Belly Factory. We have heard about the Jelly Belly Factory since we moved here, and are pleased that we can now say, "We've been!" Emily is 3 months old (today) and she was our ticket, or validation, in participating in the Jelly Belly tour. She had no idea what was going on, but we felt like good parents taking our baby on her first kiddy tour :)
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love love LOVE the last picture with her all bundled up! It's so adorable :)
I don't have to tell you how adorable your little Emily is...I just can't believe she is three months old already!
Emily if growing too fast! She is beautiful! Love the Jelly Belly Tour, we have done it if few time in Chicago...love the Belly Flops!
What a fun experience for Emily ;) Her eyelashes kill me!! I can't believe how big she's getting!!! I can't wait to see you guys
Post a Comment