Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Slow Sunday Evening

Richard is Devin's dad and Reid is Richard's dad.  Grandpa T. (Reid) lives in the next town over from Richard and Marianne...the same town I lived during the year Devin and I were dating.  In fact, I lived only streets away from Grandpa T. and would run by his house (the same house where Richard grew up.)  Grandpa T. is such a sweet and loving man.  Normally when we see him we have to share him with several other family members, so having a nice lengthy conversation is rare at such settings.  This past Sunday, Marianne made a delicious roast and invited him over for dinner.  It was really nice to have him all to ourselves and ask him questions about his past that I've always wondered about.  Sweet, sweet man, that Grandpa T.   

Grandpa and Great Grandpa loving on Emily


After Grandpa T. left, Emily colored...


...Claire watched...


...Devin studied for his fast approaching Boards Part II (taking it this Friday!)...


...Richard and Marianne hung out in the family room with a warm fire, and surrounded by the girls Christmas (which has now been moved to the basement)


No comments: