Monday, January 14, 2013

Cabin Escape

Devin and I were lucky enough to get to go to the Tranter cabin last week, and it was such a fun retreat.  


Before we went up, Claire got her 6 month round of shots/vaccinations.  She did great, but then her little legs were sore the rest of the day.  





We had a few dance sessions before bedtime to wear this little girl out.


And of course the fire was going pretty much the whole time we were awake.  
She loved getting "nice and cozy."


This guy needed and deserved some R&R



I went out for some long walks/hikes on the snow covered roads, and the views were just gorgeous.

 

Emily went on a few 4-wheeler rides with daddy.  I joined them for one time around the loop (5 min) while Claire was napping.  What a thrill.



 And of course we did some sledding.  I really have never seen another activity that brings more joy to Emily than sledding.  She was beaming and belly laughing and loving each ride.










Great family time at the cabin.  We are so lucky to have that place to escape.

No comments: