Friday, January 25, 2013

HE PASSED!

So happy to report that Devin passed his Boards Part II that he took on Jan. 4th.  He had to pass this exam to go onto the next step of Residency.

The Dean of his school emailed him this morning saying, "Congratulations Devin, you passed!" 

I had full confidence that all of his studying would pay off, but Devin has been silently stressing, and preparing himself for the worst, the past few weeks.  He has had a grin on his face the entire day, and we are both so grateful that his results proved his smarts :)

It really is a downhill slope to graduation now!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is WONDERFUL!!!!! I remember how stressful those tests were for my brother, so I'm sorry you had to experience the stress first hand. So happy for you that it's over! Good Luck with residency!