Claire is 8 weeks old. Most of the time Emily is oblivious to Claire's presence in the room, unless I'm holding/nursing her, in which case she MUST find a way to be held by me at the same time, but more recently I have caught little moments of Emily acknowledging Claire.
She always feels the need to give Claire her binky (jamming it in her mouth)
Morning snuggles
Seconds before I intervened. Most of the time, Emily's expressions of love for Claire turn into opportunities to release some aggression.
Emily definitely had dark eyes by this time...Claire Bear's baby blues
Now that we have all the baby stuff back out again, Emily is loving her old bouncer (that she never sat in as a baby).
I know the age gap is wide right now between Emily and Claire, but I look forward to the two of them having more in common and becoming each other's entertainment. I hope and pray they are close and best friends through the growing up years and beyond.









No comments:
Post a Comment