Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Finally a Pony Tail

Emily has the cutest hair, in my book. Sometimes I see other little girls, her age or younger, with thick, long hair that makes them look grown up. With Emily, that's not the case. She barely had hair when she turned 1, and by 18 months she had just enough to put a small clip on the top of her head. Her hair has definitely grown the most drastically the past 6 months, and it's truly evident to me when I look back at pictures of her. 

 I love that she has curly hair that turns right into ringlets when the humidity is thick. 

 I love that her natural curls provide the cutest hair do, and I don't have to do anything.  All I have to do is put a bow/clip in her hair to pull her bangs back, and voila, we're ready for public. 

 Last week while at Walmart, I bought a pack of 1000 tiny little rubber bands...almost like colored rubber bands I used to wear on my braces in middle school. 

 And guess what....
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

WE'VE GOT PONY TAILS PEOPLE :)
I have to do 2 because her hair on top isn't long enough to fit into the pony in the back.  I think it's cute, and makes her look like a big kid.  A big kid who can blow bubbles.

No comments: