Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Claire Bear is 2 Months

Claire turned 2 months old 2 days ago. I took some pictures of her yesterday, and am finally posting them today. Emily has been down with a stomach bug, so my time has been spent doing lots of laundry and giving her bath after bath, to keep up with her vomiting and diarrhea.  Poor baby :( 

 So just pretend like I took and posted these pictures of Claire on August 13th. 

I took a lot, and am going to post a lot too.

Photobucket
  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Bath time...she is really starting to fill out!
  Photobucket

For record keeping's sake, Claire's 2 month Stats: 
12.6 pounds 
23 inches long

2 comments:

SteveandWendy said...

Your girls are so stinkin cute! I love the pictures. its such a small world-tonight I met your mom and my dads seminary teacher- he is the son-in-law to the lady I VT. So he asked about our family, asked if I remembered your mom and about you. It was fun, such a small world and just thought you'd like to know.

joshhouck said...

glad to see you get some good low-light close-ups!