Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Beach Party

So we had another beach BBQ. It was fantastic and a great time had by all! With this being our last summer/fall here, it is becoming real to us that our beach days are numbered before the cold hits, and then we move before the warmth comes back next summer. What great times this beach has provided us over the past few years!
  Photobucket

Abby and Bentley
  PhotobucketPhotobucket

The babies sleeping
  PhotobucketPhotobucket

Devin playing with all the kiddies
  Photobucket

The scene
  PhotobucketPhotobucket

She wasn't feeling too hot...and she wouldn't leave my side for much of the evening
  Photobucket

Abby and Bentley...Erin and Emmie
    Photobucket

More football
  Photobucket

The grill master and his assistant :)
  Photobucket

The Rex's minus Brian and Carter
  Photobucket

The Wade's
  Photobucket

The Wright's
  Photobucket

The Rhodes'
  Photobucket

The Le Bel's
  Photobucket

The Collard's
  Photobucket

The Tranter's
  Photobucket

And I am sad that I failed to get a picture of the Navarro's! The only family I didn't capture...how did I manage that one?! We have some great friends here!

No comments: