Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Knight Family

Ashley, Jeff, Ty, Charlie, and baby Emma flew to Utah from Oregon during the week between Christmas and New Year's. They came over to mom and dad's for breakfast, and it was so great to see them! Ashley and I were pregnant at the same time, and she had Emma just 2 months after Emily came. It was fun to let Emily interact with another baby, and oh my goodness, Emma was such a cuddle bug! She stayed asleepas she was passed around the room. Ty and Charlie grow like weeds. I think the last time I saw them, Ty was Charlie's age. They are cute little boys with big personalities. Wish we lived closer!

Come March we'll be able to add Sarah and her baby girl to this girl picture. (Suzy, you know we would have had you holding Knox for this one too!)
All the kids playing nintendo
All the grandkids except for Knox.
(L to R: Lucy, Jack, Emily, Sam, Ty, Emma, Charlie, Ruby)
Emma and Emmie
Emmie liked grabbing her bib
I love this picture of dad and Emily
Grandparents and their grandkids
Our girls
Devin was having way too much fun with Jack. Two peas in a pod, those two!
That night baby Emma was blessed, and we were favored to be able to go. She looked so cute in her white dress and head band.

No comments: