Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Making Our Rounds

Aside from family, we had some very important people to make sure we visited while we were in town. My wonderful friend Heidi was on the top of that list...even if our visit was only an hour and a half :( She has a beautiful home, and it was all decorated for Christmas. Jessica and Lacey Johnson came over too, but of course I got the camera out after they left. I love those girls!

We also got to visit with Devin's Mission President and his wife, teh Hinckley's. This couple means a great deal to Devin. I probably hear about the Hinckley's at least once every few weeks, they made such an impression on him while on his mission in Seattle. President Hinckley was actually the man who married us, so he is special to me too. It was great to see them and feel of their goodness!
We also got to spend some time with Shane and Kim McDougal and their two kids, and Dan Bigelow. We have so many great people in our lives and are grateful for our relationships.

1 comment:

Kalie DeMann said...

Why wasn't I invited to see you?!? I'm SOO bummed! I hear that little girl of yours is adorable! So sad I missed you. Loves!