A little over a week ago we moved Emily out of the bassinett next to my side of the bed, and into her crib...and her own room. Devin has been nudging me to move her out of our room for at least 2 months now, but I had the hardest time with the thought. I just loved having her right next to me. I loved hearing her little noises, and seeing her face any time I got in and out of bed. It was my little family all cozied (even a word?) up together in one room, and I loved it! But, those days are over. After 3 1/2 months, we have moved Emily to her new living quarters. She's growing up...HA! Of course I sleep with her door, and our door, open so that I can still hear her talking to herself. It takes me a long time to leave her crib every night. I stand there, bent over the crib, kissing her plump, soft cheeks, and tickling her sweet little face as she smiles up at me. Is there anything better than being a mom?!
Anticipating the separation anxiety I'm going to have...

2 comments:
She goes to sleep all by herself Already?!!!!! WOW! You must be amazing parents!
Looks like she's in a cage! Ha Ha
Post a Comment