Sunday, January 2, 2011

Trevor Searle's Farewell

We were lucky to be in town for Devin's cousin Trevor's farewell talk. All the Tranter's were there, and Trevor gave a fabulous talk. He was funny and inspirational all at the same time, and I found myself tender through the whole thing. I have only known Trevor for 3 years, but he is such an amazing person, and is a great example to me. He will be serving a Service Mission in St. Louis and leaves Jan 13th. Good Luck Trevor!
Mom was kind enough to wrestle with Emily in the hall while she was fighting to go to sleep. She really has the magical touch. She got Emily to take a pacifier, a bottle, and she even rolled over for the first time under mom's supervision.
Devin and Trevor
Trevor, Devin and Tyler

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Such a handsome group! Love those boys and miss Trevor! It was so great to see you guys Emily is so adorable, so glad I got to see her and hold her! Thanks for coming to Trevs farewell...wished you lived closer! Luv ya!