Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holiday Recap

Emily and I flew back from Utah this morning/afternoon, and I am already going through major withdrawals. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to be back with Devin (he flew home Tuesday morning for school), but I so miss the mountains, the family, the friends, and the good feelings I have just being in that glorious state.

I just posted about all that we did while in Utah...well pretty much the whole month of December. So if you care to read it in chronological order, than start from Dec 11th, and read forward, or just keep scrolling down and read if backwards.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I just read through the whole catch up. Sounds like you guys had a great holiday! We were hoping to see you until both our kids got sick. Maybe next time you're out?? :) Hope that is soon for you. Emily is a doll!!