Emily and I went Visiting Teaching last week, and Emily encountered a dog for the first time. I have to admit, I was a little nervous about the dog, but after seeing how much Emmie LOVED her, I wish I would have brought our video camera. I only could capture this moment on my phone. It's a really bad picture, and I figured out there was a lamp next to her way too late! But just listen to that belly laugh. She has NEVER laughed like that before or since.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love all the cute videos of her! Her laugh is so cute!!
Whoa whoa whoa!! That's not the first time she's been around dogs! :) That's just the first time you've let her get close to them:) She met Max and Rusty. :) But she's adorable!!!! I miss y'all!!!
Hearing your voice makes me miss you so much! I love the video with Grandma Pace. Wanna know what's funny? My girls say 'Tell me all about it' ALL the time! I wonder if Grandma said that to them as babies :)
Post a Comment