Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2 Years!

We made it...ha! We made it to 2 years, and are going strong. A lot has happened since we got married: Devin graduated from the University of Utah, we moved to Illinois so he could start podiatry school, I worked at Solo Cup for a year, I got pregnant during that time and had a baby, and now we have an almost 5 month old at our 2 year mark. We have been so so blessed! I am one lucky lady to have Devin as my husband. He is driven and hardworking. He is loving and thoughtful. He is family oriented and spiritual. He is such a wonderful man, and I'm grateful he's mine!
Prom pose :)

We dropped Emily off at Jen's so we could have a little lunch date at Cafe Rio to celebrate, and then we had to say goodbye to the McDonough clan. We love our nieces and nephews!
Mom and dad got us massages for Christmas, so mom watched Emily while we got our rub downs. It was heavenly, and so relaxing!
Devin's last night before going back to reality in Illinois. We played games with the family, and then snagged these few pictures...




1 comment:

Frances said...

Looks like so much fun!