The first weekend in April and October is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints' General Conference. As always, General Conference was amazing and inspiring. I love listening to our church leaders speak to the entire world, and I love the convenience we have to stream it live straight from the internet. The older the kids get, the more difficult it is to really pay close attention to the many hours of conference available during conference weekend, but I am so thankful to be able to access each talk during the girl's nap time when I can really focus on the messages.
We had a friend and the sister missionaries over to our house to watch the Saturday afternoon session. I had a vegetable plate out for snacking, and the girls LOVED the olives.
Emily got really cozy during on of the sessions
Claire found Devin's boots
Devin planted seeds for our future garden this summer
And Emily helped
We went to the Walker's house for the lunch and the Sunday afternoon session. It was so nice to be with good friends.
Nora is 18 months older than Emily, and we have been so blessed to receive her clothes once she grows out of them. I can't believe that Melissa has been giving me bags and boxes of clothes after every season for the past 4 years!! Such a blessing!
Sydney and Tom came over too.
Delicious dessert
The whole group














No comments:
Post a Comment