Last weekend my sweet Aunt Kathy came to town. She had a 2 day convention about an hour away from where we live, and we were lucky enough to get her for a few days. She works hard! She was up at 5:30am each morning, out the door by 6 to make it to the convention center to open her booth at 7am! She sold her essential oils (DoTERRA) from 7am-7pm...and then had an hour drive back home. She is amazing, and has such a fabulous aura about her. She is full of spirituality, compassion, love, charity, and humor and I loved soaking her up for the few nights she was in our home. If you have ever wondered about essential oils, take a look at DoTERRA's website, and then comment on this post. I'll send you Kathy's email if you're interested in ordering. She has given me lavendar, peppermint, lemon, and most recently slim & sassy oils and I love them!
Doesn't she look absolutely amazing?
On a few sidenotes, just to blend a few happenings into one post...Emily and I were visited by my great friend Lori! I worked with Lori at Solo Cup last year while I was pregnant. I went to house for a few weekends in a row to make Emily's baby blanket. She is a wonderful friend, and it had been WAY TOO LONG since I have seen her. Thank you for stopping by!!
Emily has a very short attention span, but I am trying to get in the habit of having story time. I can usually make it through a few pages before she is trying to rip at the pages and/or bite the book. She had just gotten out of the bath, smelled so good from her lotion I lather on her, and was being really sweet during story time...


No comments:
Post a Comment