So Friday night was Lake Forest's last home football game, and we decided to go. It was so fun to walk through the gate, hear the band playing, and see the middle and high school kids completely not paying attention to the game, and instead immersing themselves in socializing. I often feel like I'm the same person I was in high school, and that I'm not that far off from that age....boy was Friday night a reality check. Those high schoolers were fabulous entertainment. All of them dressed to the "T" and wanting so bad to inpress his/her fall crush. We sat behind the band, and I loved dancing/moving Emmie to the beat...she loved it too. Of course my eyes often went to the cheerleaders (yes, I was a cheerleader) and I have to say, our Starr's Mill squad was much better! Sorry LFHS Cheerleaders. I'm really glad we went, and will definitely be going to more of the games next year.
We got home from the game just in time for Emily's next feeding session. Devin likes to hold her right before she eats, because he can get her to suck on his nose. I tried to fight this for a while...kinda gross...but he considers it his bonding time with her...so whatever. And now I have embraced it. It's pretty funny to watch her go at it on the tip of his nose.

2 comments:
pizzas look awesome...but next time, hold them closer to your face!
I love your jacket! :) I am also incredibly impressed with the pizza. I need to come out and visit soon.
Post a Comment