Thursday, October 21, 2010

Autumn Pictures

Kira and I headed over to Independence Grove last week to take some pictures in Autumn's beauty. Autumn is my FAVORITE season, and it was fun to snap some pictures of Emmie outside in her first Autumn. Thank you Kira for taking these!











And naturally, Emmie decides to start smiling one the bow is off and she's in her car seat ready to go home! Come on Emily...work with me here!

6 comments:

Pace Adventures said...

photoshop or ask ashley (justins wife) if she can lasso the head and put it one on that you like that is how you do it

Jill said...

So cute. I cannot believe how fast she is growing! We miss you guys!

Ashley said...

So adorable! I love all of them and I love that brown bow in her hair-you look incredible Jennie!

Miss Lacey said...

Jennie, she couldn't be any cuter. How fun for you! You look great too!

Loves.

joshhouck said...

Great pics Jen....looks like beautiful weather. How do you get your hair so shiny?

Frances said...

You two are gorgeous! I love that little smile of hers! You've already got a heartbreaker on you hands!