Saturday, October 2, 2010

Social Life

Kira and Brian had us over to watch the BYU game and eat some burgers. It was SO GREAT to hang out with friends! Of course I deemed this outing a perfect excuse to put one of Emily's gigantic bows on her head (Devin HATES them...I LOVE them!) Maybe it's a bit much...but seriously...when else can I put a huge, over-sized flower on my baby?
Is it me, or is she getting so big already?!

With her Daddy



Kira, Kenna, and I got crafty thanks to Kira's great idea! We all have girls, so we started by making part of a hair bow holder. We bought ribbon that will hang down from the frame that we can clip the hair bows onto. I think they turned out great, and will look even better once the ribbon is hanging down. With crying babies, we had to cut the crafting short.
They look good, don't they?! E is for Emily in case you didn't catch which one was mine
Baby Emmie...All tuckered out


2 comments:

Maddy said...

she seems like the sweetest baby, i wish we lived closer so i could take her pictures! and like i've said a hundred times before, she's so beautiful. i think bryce is getting sick of hearing that from me because every time i see a picture of her i just ooh and ahh haha

Andrea said...

She is sleeping like a pro already!! Hooray! That is so great!

I'm totally a fan of the big bows and Casey always hated them too. haha :). She is one gorgeous baby! That bow holder is going to come in handy. You can never have too many bows!