Monday, October 11, 2010

Photo Shoot

I don't have one of those nice cameras with a lens you can rotate...so these pictures are only as good as a regular old digital camera can get them. Am I lame for completely blocking off a slot of time to take tons of pictures of this baby? I don't know why, but she looks different to me in every one, so I had to capture all of her "faces". I'm an obsessed mom!








Look at that belly and those cheeks! LOVE IT!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I don't think you'd be a normal momma if you didn't take a billion pictures of her! She is gorgeous! As I went down the page of pictures Jocelyn kept saying, "cute one, cute one, cute one..."

{Kim} said...

She's getting more and more beautiful each time I see pictures. I love her long eye lashes!

cait & darren mower said...

those eyes! WOW! you do good work!

Rachel W. said...

Her eyes are so big and pretty! She is a doll!! You guys make cute babies!! I love the flowers in her hair everyone makes fun of me cuz I like the big ones too!

Unknown said...

cutie pie!!!!

Frances said...

She is so beautiful! I love the second picture...and your right she does have different faces!