Erica has been a friend since middle school. We played different sports in high school and even had different circles of friends at times. We went to different colleges, and haven't lived in the same place since we were 18, but she has remained a friend and has put forth effort to nurture that friendship. She lives in Tennessee and I live in Illinois, but lucky for me she has a sister in Chicago, so I get to see Erica whenever she comes to visit her sister. Like me, she has 2 little girls, and today was the first time all four of our kids have had a play date. They came over for breakfast, they played together while Erica and I tried our best to catch up over the volume of the kids, and then we walked to the playground before they took off to head back to Tennessee. I am grateful for Erica and her friendship.
Claire and Janelle were born just weeks apart.
Emily, Claire, Janelle and Lillian
Lillian took the next 2, and was telling us what to say, "Guacamole!"
Isn't Erica a hot mom?! She's a great one too!
Till next time Roger girls! Thanks for coming!

No comments:
Post a Comment