With Devin gone rotating in Texas, I have to try to keep myself busy, distracted and going. Marianne and Richard have been such great help and even better company.
As of Thursday, December 13th, Claire is 6 months old! She is a bundle of pure joy and delight. I just love her so much. It really is amazing how your capacity to love just expands when you have another child. I never thought I could love another little baby of mine quite like I love Emily...but what do you know...my love just expands to envelope them both.
On Wednesday, I packed up all of our overnight crap stuff: blankies, pack n plays, jammies, daytime outfits, extra daytime outfits in case of diaper blowouts, coats and fleece hats, etc. and headed to Amber's for a few days/nights. Turns out she has the most adorable front sitting room, equipped with aqua furniture, a piano, a Christmas tree and a sitting bench. So, I whipped out my camera and while Amber squealed in a high pitch voice right behind me to get some smiles, I snapped away to document my little Claire bear's 6 months of life. And Emily was so stinkin' cute too, that I couldn't resist it turning into a sister photo shoot.













1 comment:
What adorable girls you have! And what a cute background for your shots! Amber's house is always picture-PERFECT!
Post a Comment