You better get used to pictures from the beach, because we spend (and will continue to spend) A LOT of time there during the warm months. It's free...just a mile away...and provides a massive sandbox, play ground, and body of water for Emily to wear herself out. Plus we like it a lot too! Because this blog is public, I won't disclose the name of this beach (don't want any weirdos knowing where we live), but I will say that we are so thankful our little town has a private beach, that we're able to go to as much as we want because we're residents here. Over the past 2 years we've lived here, we have spent more time at the beach than anywhere else...we love it! And we love it even more ever since the Wright's moved into said town a year ago. We have friends to hang out with at the beach!
Sydney and I already go for walks in the morning (soon to be runs, once my 6 week post-child birth mark is up) and now we're hitting up the beach too once the husbands are home for the day (Tom is 2 years behind Devin in the same program.)
We went to the beach yesterday when Tom and Devin both got home early. Last year Hudson was just a newborn, and now look at them playing together. Amazing what a year can do in the lives of babies and toddlers. I love these little snapshots Sydney got with her phone of these two...
We went to the beach yesterday when Tom and Devin both got home early. Last year Hudson was just a newborn, and now look at them playing together. Amazing what a year can do in the lives of babies and toddlers. I love these little snapshots Sydney got with her phone of these two...



1 comment:
Love her little mouth! So intent on whatever she is thinking!
Post a Comment