Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Secret is Out!

We are expecting our 2nd little babe in June! (the 9th is Dday) We have kept it a secret for a while because we wanted to announce it to our families at Christmas time...and so our pregnancy doesn't seem so long to everyone. We will find out what we're having next month. We're already praying that Emily takes to this new baby nicely!

Photobucket

7 comments:

melissa walker said...

I was just checking blogs and this came up! Congratulations--that is such fun news. Let us know if you need anything while Devin's "traveling"--we are happy to take Emily for a while so you can rest! Paul said you get back mid-December?

Brooke Chapman said...

I'm due in June too!!!! When we have bellies, we HAVE to take a picture of the 2 of us with our bellies facing each other!!!

Steffani said...

Congrats! That is super exciting! :D

Unknown said...

OMG Jennie! Congrats...I can't believe you are going to have another one! So excited for you!
PS: I owe you a phone call!

Ashley said...

I am just so happy for you! Any inklings what baby is this time?

SteveandWendy said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting.

Rachel W. said...

Yay!! Congrats!! I am sad we didn't get to hear the big announcement! I hope you are feeling ok!