Friday, October 28, 2011

Home Video catch up

I cleaned out all the videos that Devin has taken on his phone, and thought these 4 were post worthy. This first one, you can't really hear, but I'm asking her to "give mommy kisses", and that's her version of kissing.


This is one of the bike rides we did while in Door County, Wisconsin with dad and Mary. I must say, Devin did a good job getting the footage.


Like I have said before, I teach the 12-13 year olds during the 3rd and final hour of church, and Devin gets Emily duty. Ever since she started walking, we're always in the hall with her, as she cannot sit still in our meetings. She has a fascination with stairs...as seen here.


And this one was taken today actually. We walked ot the Lake and Emily was loving the slide. She had way more expression the 10 times she went down before we got it on video...oh well.

2 comments:

joshhouck said...

she's walking really well! Thanks for posting these!

Marianne said...

The videos were awesome. It is so fun to watch Emily in action! I sure love following your blog. You have such a great gift expressing yourself in words and pictures. I love and miss you all so much!! Love, Mom T