Thursday, November 3, 2011

She made a GREAT little COW!

When all was said and done, looking back at these pictures, wouldn't it have been funny to have made a sandwich sign saying, "Eat Mor Chikin" for Emily to wear?
Last Saturday was our church's Halloween party, which was so fun. I know, our costumes are lame...Devin and I are cowboy and cowgirl with our little cow. The first video is of Emily taking her turn in the costume parade across the stage. I was a proud mom videoing below :)
Photobucket






Photobucket

Photobucket
I loved having another opportunity to dress her up all over again. We were out running errands until 7pm, which is past the time she normally eats dinner, and around the time we are getting her ready for bed. But we had to take her around to some of the neighbor's houses for a trick or treating experience.
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Emily really did take candy from the bowls presented her at the doorsteps of many homes, but this particular house she was more interested in the steps than any thing else. And this was the little cow's last stop.




We got a clip of her eating a milky way, but it is pretty long...4 minutes...and has been stubborn when it comes to uploading it. Just imagine her devouring the chocolate and caramel happily.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Way too cute! She DID make a great cow. And your family is so cute, all dressed up.