It has gotten rather chilly over the past few weeks, but the end of September and beginning of October sure was beautiful outside here in Illinois. I love these pictures of one of our outings to the park by our house. Emily loves walking. She is thoroughly entertained for long amounts of time just walking around and looking at things on the ground.

I guess I'm on a video kick recently, because here's another one. When I was gone last Wednesday night for Young Women's at church, Devin apparently introduced Emily to whip cream. This is what he showed me the next afternoon. (Please pretend that our room is fully decorated and clean)

I guess I'm on a video kick recently, because here's another one. When I was gone last Wednesday night for Young Women's at church, Devin apparently introduced Emily to whip cream. This is what he showed me the next afternoon. (Please pretend that our room is fully decorated and clean)
1 comment:
Ha! Love it! She's getting big; and so attentive too. I can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment