Okay, FIRST, I have to say you are looking FABULOUS. And SECOND, its been fun reading your blog. Our internet has been down, so I've been playing catch up. I can't believe your story about car keys! So glad it all worked out and you got your keys back! At least you'll always be able to laugh about it.
Glad you & your hubby were able to take a birthing class together. It always helps your nerves when you feel a little more prepared.
And what a cute house!! I'll bet you're so excited for the big move. Good luck moving, and getting all settled. You should be all ready for that little bundle of joy!
5 comments:
If I were to just see you and not know how far along you were I'd guess 25 weeks! You look amazing! Where is that baby hiding?
I sure hope I look as good as you do when that time comes for me! You look awesome! And I'm so excited for you :)
I can't believe you're only 3 weeks away!!
Okay, FIRST, I have to say you are looking FABULOUS. And SECOND, its been fun reading your blog. Our internet has been down, so I've been playing catch up. I can't believe your story about car keys! So glad it all worked out and you got your keys back! At least you'll always be able to laugh about it.
Glad you & your hubby were able to take a birthing class together. It always helps your nerves when you feel a little more prepared.
And what a cute house!! I'll bet you're so excited for the big move. Good luck moving, and getting all settled. You should be all ready for that little bundle of joy!
Love ya Jennie!
You Look stunning! Congrats! I hope these nest few weeks go so well!
Post a Comment